- The New Balance FuelCore Quick v3 Trainer was found to be true to size by owners in general.
- Many gym-goers noted that the shoe performed well during high-intensity workouts, CrossFit, and cycling.
- Plenty of users were satisfied with the comfort provided by the footwear.
- The aesthetics of the product pleased a lot of people.
- Several buyers enjoyed the lightweight nature of the footgear.
- Some testers liked the low-drop sole unit as they felt stable during weight training.
- The price was considered reasonable by a few purchasers given the shoe’s sturdy construction.